The JETBIO 2020 " COVID19 " the essential airborne surface disinfection device
The JETBIO machine allows the disinfection and destruction of COVID19 from room surfaces without human intervention. Fully automatic, simply position the disinfection unit in the room and switch it on!
- Unrivalled power: capable of disinfecting a volume of 100m3 in just 10 minutes!
- JETBIO can treat a volume of 10 m3 up to 2000 m3
- Timer: DIGITAL TIMER with memory
- Mobile, light and very easy to use device with APABIO
- Ensures Disinfection Bactericide - Virucide - Sporicide - Fungicide - Levuricide
Advantages of airborne surface disinfection
Dry misting is a process that allows a room to be saturated with a disinfectant: all surfaces in contact with the air are treated without human intervention.
The steps to successful "COVID19" disinfection with JETBIO 2020 and APABIO
Caution! "YOU CAN ONLY DISINFECT A CLEAN SURFACE".
The DISINFECTION step: if you want to disinfect in accordance with the current "BIOCIDE" standards.
It is mandatory that the surfaces to be disinfected are clean (i.e. previously cleaned with a detergent (not disinfectant) or with a dry and very high temperature steam generator (our STEAMBIO 3000 / 185°C in the boiler and 100°C at the nozzle outlet. The COVID19 does not resist to a temperature higher than 70°C. The purpose of this operation is to destroy and remove the " Biofilm "The surface to be disinfected is to be sprayed. Once this step has been completed, you can proceed to the Fogging step.
The DECONTAMINATION Stage actually actually called: (PRE-CLEANING): It is not necessary to clean beforehand, but this operation will not last and must be repeated regularly.
PROTOCOL AND KEY RECOMMENDATIONS
- Position the machine in the room, adjust the spread rate if necessary and switch on.
- Then orient the nozzle at 45° to a wall or partition to create a circular "Vortex" effect.
- Contact time to be defined according to the volume to be disinfected. 30 minutes on average .
- And Ventilate the room after fogging for 10 to 15 minutes to return to a low concentration of oxygen peroxide (1ppm of H202).
- With our solution, a room of 100m3 will be fogged for 10 minutes + contact time of 10 minutes + ventilation of 10 minutes, i.e. the room will be immobilized for 10 minutes: 30 minutes
- WARNING: Any product Disinfectant "BIOCIDE is considered to be Dangerous and therefore to be handled with care.
- Personal protective equipment are mandatory : Overalls + Gloves + Goggles + Masks (FFP3 if you have to enter the room where misting is occurring or has just occurred)
- Technical data of the disinfection device JETBIO 2020
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Power Supply/Power : 230 V / 1920 W
- VORTEX technology : Electric scissor turbine + vacuum venturi
- Fluid Flow : Adjustable from 10 to 300mL/m (set at 16 ml/minute)
- Max. local volume : 2000m3
- Max. diffusion time : unlimited
- Timer : Digital with memory and automatic
- STRUCTURE Stainless steel 316 L
- Fittings: Stainless steel 304
- Tank Capacity : 6.5 litres of disinfectant
What product should JETBIO 2020 use to destroy VIDOC19?
Our airborne surface disinfection device JETBIO 2020 is used with APABIOa 100% ecological disinfectant based on peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide. Approved and standardized at the French and European level.
This machine is currently no longer available at the rental by the day, week or month.