Why use steam cleaning equipment in the hotel industry?
Performing a thorough cleansing to clean up the environment is one of the current problems of hospitality. Problems mites, mold, bedbugs, mites, mold, bedbugs ? With regular steam cleaning, these pests disappear. Many hotels have already adopted the steam cleaning method. It also makes it possible to degrease kitchensThe aim is to clean the common areas, but also to cleaning hotel rooms (beds, bathroom, armchairs, carpets ...). IBL Specifik designs, manufactures and markets professional steam cleaners which allow us to respond to the problems of the hotel sector.
The characteristics of the steam allows to cleaning the vast majority of surfaces in a room, in the kitchen or in the communal areas of a hotel. The combined action of the pressure and heat of the steam allows an effect of detergent and biocide on all types of surfaces: textiles, tiles, stainless steel, windows, electrical parts... allowing the operator to treat all surfaces at once: beds, armchairs, carpets, windows, showers, taps, kitchens... In addition, they help to achieve several objectives: cleaning, disinfection and removal of ticks, mites or bed bugs.
- Sanitation of carpets by steam cleaning
- Steam cleaning of floors and skirting boards
- Removal of unpleasant odours from carpets, upholstery and seats by removing bacteria
- Bathroom remediation, mould removal
- Removal of dust mites, bedbugs and other allergens by steam cleaning
- Cleaning of elevators, ventilation shafts, windows, mirrors, parquet floors
- Cleaning and disinfection of food processing areas, kitchens, fume hoods, etc.
- Steam cleaning of windows with suction system.