3D BIO is an ecological bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal foaming product with excellent degreasing power on animal and vegetable fats and various types of dirt.
These properties make 3D BIO a versatile, multi-surface and very economical product which, in a single operation, will allow you to clean and disinfect any surface, whether in the industrial sector, health care, for offices or tourist establishments.
Our product 3D BIO is used with our range of Self-contained Foam Cannon .
Registered bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal cleaner with excellent degreasing power on animal and vegetable fats and various types of dirt.
Multi-purpose, multi-surface and very economical product that cleans and disinfects in a single operation.
Product usable in organic agriculture and compatible with food contact.
Composition of the ecological foaming product
Aqueous solution of alkaline cleaning agent, nonionic surfactants, wetting agents, sequestering agents
limestone, alcohol, quaternary ammonium and perfume;
Containing potassium hydroxide and didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
Appearance: clear liquid; Colour: yellow-brown; Foaming; Density at 20°C: 1.07; Odour: slightly
perfumed; pH (1% solution): 11.5; Recommended temperature of use: 50°C; soluble in water in
all proportions; Non-flammable; Degreaser and deodorizer; Attacks practically none
support at usual application rates
Tested according to the biocidal standards EN 1276 (bactericide) and EN 1650 (fungicide) ;
Tested according to AFNOR NF T 72170 (bactericide) and 72300 (fungicide) standards.
Tested according to EN 14476 and 13610 (4% virucidal).
Ministry of the Environment registration number 25.872
Ministry of Agriculture registration number 2050024
Compatible with the requirements of the Detergency Directive 648/2004 and more specifically on the
rapid biodegradability of all surfactants
Components of 3D BIO are in the list of the Ministerial Order of 08/09/99 relating to the products of
cleaning of equipment that may come into contact with foodstuffs
Biocide for use PT02, PT03 and PT04
- By spraying or manually: dilute 3D BIO in water from 2 to 5%.
- Pressure machine - foam gun or hygiene unit: adjust the flow rate to obtain 0.5 to 5% of 3D BIO at the end of the lance, leave for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse with cold or hot water under pressure.
Before use, read the label and product information.
- Refer to the safety data sheet
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
- In case of eye contact, always contact an ophthalmologist.
- Avoid contact with skin and wear appropriate protective clothing.
- May cause severe burns
- In case of skin contact, immediately remove any contaminated clothing.
- If swallowed, do not give anything by mouth and seek medical advice urgently with the safety data sheet.
- Avoid release to the environment
Store only in its original container in a cool, ventilated place. Protect from frost and keep away from strong acids, chlorites, disinfectants and sodium hypochlorite.
We design and distribute 3D Bio in 5 litre and 30 litre containers.
Buy our ecological foaming product 3D Bio
You can buy the 3D bio by contacting us at click here or buy it online at click here.